Affinis Technology, LLC DBA Aleaquo (“Company” or “We”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.aleaquo.com (the “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Through requests for quotes for insurance and bids for insurance renewals submitted by you through this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Children Under the Age of 18
Our Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features, register on the Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including the following information:
- Community Association Information: all information needed to write the insurance (address lists, budgets/financials, building characteristics, current insurance info, loss history that could contain claimant contact info, etc.);
- Managers/users: Name, work email address, phone (office and/or cell), work address, and fax number;
- Board members: name, email address, phone number and board position;
- If an Association owns vehicles, we collect individual’s driving information (name, driver license number, birthdate or a photocopy of their driver license) for any drivers;
- If an Association has employees, it may provide us with information regarding its workers compensation policy, such as the number of full time/part time employees, classification of employees (clerical, maintenance, lifeguard, etc.), and total annual estimated payroll for each employee classification;
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website; this includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website or requesting further services;
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- ZingTree. ZingTree collects data to track user movements within their environment, more information can be found at https://zingtree.com/privacy-policy.php
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us or our affiliates or business partners.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your [account/policies], including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries, affiliates and affiliated agencies.
- To outside insurance agencies upon request from the Association/property managers.
- To third parties to aid in the requested insurance proposal process (such as a third party inspector or a third party to aid in the procurement of loss runs for the association).
- To third party agency partners to obtain insurance proposals and optional coverages and bids for insurance renewals.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Affinis Technology, LLC’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Affinis Technology, LLC about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to these disclosures.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Affinis Technology, LLC, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
This Website may contain links to sites owned or operated by parties other than Affinis Technology, LLC. Such links are provided only for your reference and your convenience (such as to purchase products). Affinis Technology, LLC does not control outside sites and is not responsible for their content. Affinis Technology, LLC’s inclusion or services of links to an outside site does not imply any endorsement of the material on the site or any sponsorship, affiliation or association with its owner, operator or sponsor. Affinis Technology, LLC makes no representations whatsoever about any other website that you may access through this Website. The policies at other sites, which may be owned and operated by third parties, may be different from this policy. Those third party sites’ policies will govern the use of information you provide to them. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our Website and to read the policies of these third party websites.
External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third-party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page. You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you reside in California, you have the right to ask us one time each year whether we have shared personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make a request, please send us an email, or write to us at the address listed below, indicating in your letter that you are a California resident making a “Shine the Light” inquiry:
Affinis Technology, LLC
11532 W. 183rd Place, Suite SW
Orland Park, IL 60467
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. While communication and data transfer will be encrypted using SSL technology, the safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Affinis Technology, LLC
11532 W. 183rd Place, Suite SW
Orland Park, IL 60467
Last modified: October 1, 2019